Spend one Month in Chiangmai this Winter

This is Jeffrey from China.  My family and I already had a 2-week trip to Chiangmai last winter.  During that trip, we felt Chiangmai could be an ideal place for us to stay for a few years.  We like the warm tropical weather and we can get high quality international standard eduction for our daughter there.  Therefore, we are considering to go back there this winter and stay there at least one month, in the hope that we can get a clear feeling of the life style in Chiangmai.

I would appreciate any suggestions from you, such as any cheap condo available for one-month rental and your comments on the international schools in Chiangmai, particularly Lanna International School and Nakornpayap International School.  Many thanks.

Hi Jeffrey,

There are many condos in Chiang Mai,you will find one easily with 3 to 4 months deposit. However, if you only stay one month, maybe better you stay in an hotel or resort, there are everywhere in Chiang Mai.
Lanna and Nakornpayap international school are the best in Chiang Mai but most expensive too. There are located at two opposite places, so choose the closest from your home.