Hotel in Chiang-Mai

Hi guys,
My family are coming to CM in Nov' and we are searching for a nice cheap hotel for a month for us, until we'll rent a house.
Do u know a nice hotel? Last time, we stayed at Baan Thai, just few kilometers from the city (3 minutes with a byke), a really nice one with a pool and breakfast for 16,000 baht / month.
The only con is that the room are relatively small though very clean.
We are searching for more options and would be happy to hear your thoughts...

Thanks,
Guy.

Hi,
I've just moved to Chiang Mai about 3 weeks ago and have been searching for rentals so I've found a few good monthly rentals:

The Nest - outside the upper west corner of the old city square in a good neighborhood. I looked at a 2bedrm suite here for 18,000B/mo.that was very nice! Old Thai style with lots of art and wonderful staff. Street parking is very safe.

Yesterday - Located right off Nimmenhaemin Rd. (my favorite area in town) near Chaing Mai University. Restaurants, shops, etc. right at your doorstep plus free parking inside hotel. The nightly rate was about $1300, not sure about monthly.

Hillside 4 - A very large apartment building on a main street (Huay Kaew) also on upper west side. Walking distance to mall, restaurants, etc. Has a large pool, fitness center (huge!) and parking. Much of the building is rented monthly. I looked at several 2 bedrm apartments between 17,000 - 21,000. All very nice and clean but older furnishings.

Hope you have a good move here. We love it!
Faye

I second Faye for The Nest. Very convenient and very good owner.

However if you need to have the accommodation int he Night Market Area,  There are Twin Peaks Apartment, Peaks Garden and Changklan Resident for from  8,0000-the big room, full and very good furnish at 40,000 THB a month.

NOV is a peak season, you should book accommodation in advance.

Thanks guys, you have been very helpful!

Guy.

Another one, right in the Night Bazarr is the Centara Hotel, I have got 33,000 THB a month including breakfast.

Thanks!
Actually, we prefer to be out of the city in a quiet place.
If you are familiar with the Baan Thai spa and resort, this is kind of a place we are looking for, just a bigger room.

Sincerely,
Guy.

THANKS FOR THESE INDICATIONS OF BETTER PLACE TO STAY AT CHIANG MAI. WE WANT TO COME IN APRIL 2012

[Moderated: free ad is not allowed on the forum]

Hi biche, you should lower Caps lock when you write on the forum.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)