Long-Term Condo Rentals

While planning for the next couple of years (initially) we have looked on the Internet at condos near Chiang Klan Road and also Nimmenhaeman Road.  What are your opinions of these locations, and are there other areas where we should be looking.  We do not want a house at this time, but want to "get our feet wet" first with a condo.  Long-term now means "3/4 months" but will probably be longer in the future.  We are both retired so our schedule is flexible.

Thank you for your help.

SHM

Hi SHM!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

I haven't known about the condo/apartment in Changmai much. 3-4 months are the short term ^ ^... Long term is at lease 6 months. However, i willa sk my staff that anyone know any great apartments near Chiang Klan Road

hey,

what is your budget and how much space are you looking for? anything around nimman will probably be a bit more than chang klan.  i actually am renting out a condo in punna residence so if you lemme know what you are looking for maybe we could talk.

cheers,
jude

Hi SHM,

I believe Changklan Road and Nimmanhaemin Road are 2 good areas to stay, but it depends on your preferences what's best for you.
I happen to have condo's in both areas. I'm not sure if this site allows exchanges of contact details, but if so, you can contact me for more details.

With kind regards,

Che Wah Lee

Better look for it this year, than next year. The price of condo in Chiang Mai is higher and higher.

Hello Che,
Would you be able to help us three to find a clean flat or Cond in the Chatuchak area near St. Stephens International School where my wife will be teaching from August 2013?
Pl. reply to [email protected]
Thanks,
Sarath

Hello Sarath -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Housing in Chiang Mai section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie