Advice on 450Riyal salary for MBA graduate

Hi, i have got offer for a job in Oman and i have near to 2 yrs of work experience, my doubt is whether 450 is a gud pay for my qualification? will i be able to bring my wife in near future with this pay. Thanks in advance

That's approximately 1168 dollars, mehnn I think its quite little for an MBA unless its not a white collar job.Any benefits on top of it like accomodation and medical? . Pliz get back to the drawing board with the employers

printoz wrote:

Hi, i have got offer for a job in Oman and i have near to 2 yrs of work experience, my doubt is whether 450 is a gud pay for my qualification? will i be able to bring my wife in near future with this pay. Thanks in advance

Hi printoz,

The salary offered to you is very low - even if you are a raw graduate - straight out of business school.

Part of the minimum eligibility criteria to sponsor your family is a salary of R.O. 600/- per month.

If only you care to read through the numerous other useful posts in the forum, you will find the details you need, to help you take an informed decision.