Apartment recommendation in cool area?

Hey there,

Moving to Guangzhou next month, coming from NYC. Gotta start apartment hunting.

Any recommendations for more 'local' neighborhoods outside of tianhe but easily commutable?

I speak decent Mandarin and Canto for a gwailo/laowai, and I have some experience studying in China before. I'm looking for a neighborhood that'll have apartments around 4-6k/month, and will have stuff to do for a 20-something dude.

Also, any general advice on the different neighborhood vibes in Guangzhou would be really helpful.

-gzben

Hi
have you find apartment yet?  I am in GZ now, I will move to Las Vegas this July.  I want to rent my apartment out for long term( more than a year)
it is located in Bin Jiang dong road ( next to the SYS university north gate)  on 19th and 20th floor, top floor apartment with roof gaeden and good river view.... it have 3 bedrooms, two baths. open kitchen...  more than 100m2  ...
if you interested.  please send me a message at :  ***  .  I can sent some photo to you.

Joey

Hello Joey

Please post an ad about what's on offer in Housing in Guangzhou as this ease the search for those looking for accommodation :)

Much appreciated

Mishna

Hello every one! im looking for an apartment for long term near MRT. 2 BR if you have any please contact me

Hi everyone,

@ Lilisha,

Please drop an advert in the Housing in Guangzhou section of the website, you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed