Me in mozambique

Im melissa from england, and i spent 7 wonderful months working in mozambique. i am now back home, and planning my return...mozambique feels like my new home...:-)

Hi
Yes I do know some people in Inhambane province,you have to give me  more information.You can also look for a web page "living in Maputo" it is a news letter send out on a monthly basis to all expats,you will find quite a lot of information in there.Jobs ext,ext......let me know.....
Regards
Pieter

Hi Melissa!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the topic on the Mozambique forum

Good luck
Christine

Christine wrote:

Hi Melissa!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the topic on the Mozambique forum

Good luck
Christine

Hi Christine, thanks for moving my message. i cant send any private messages, please can you advise how i can have this facility?

thanks
Melissa

Paradisemoz wrote:

Hi
Yes I do know some people in Inhambane province,you have to give me  more information.You can also look for a web page "living in Maputo" it is a news letter send out on a monthly basis to all expats,you will find quite a lot of information in there.Jobs ext,ext......let me know.....
Regards
Pieter

Hi paradisemoz, thanks so much for your response.

Oh thats really great. and thanks i will check out the magazine. My last year of experience has been working with children. I worked in Chimoio for 6 months for an orphan school Formigas do Futuro. i was doig teaching, developing, fundraising, activities, health and many other things. Before that i was working 6 months in Denmark working with teenagers in care homes, who have unstable backgrounds; alcholic parents, parents who have disowned them etc.

Im ideally looking for a job around the inhambane area related to children, but also any other position within the non profit/ngo/charity sector would also be just as fulfilling. maybe you know someone in these areas?

thanks & im very appreciative of your help
Melissa

wow very adventurous and brave of you Melissa !Hope they have proper health care.

dilly

melissa314 wrote:

i cant send any private messages, please can you advise how i can have this facility?

thanks
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Please read the Anti spam system rules:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Thanks
Christine

ok thank you