BDO Online Account is locked

I'm currently living in Khobar unfortunately my online banking account was locked (BDO Unibank, Philippines) due to 3 times wrong password input. Does anybody here experience the same kind of situation and knows how to deal with this? I want to also know if I will be charged by calling their toll free numbers. and if i can call them using mobily network

I remember I called the call center  8008630011 to reset my password.  You need to use landline to make the call.  Otherwise, you will be charge if you call via mobile.  They will ask some security questions pertaining to your account before they will reset it.

In my experience, a call to your bank is the usual way.
Try using skype - likely to be a lot cheaper to call.

reesemicah wrote:

I remember I called the call center  8008630011 to reset my password.  You need to use landline to make the call.  Otherwise, you will be charge if you call via mobile.  They will ask some security questions pertaining to your account before they will reset it.

in thebdo website the custumoer number is --> (Int'l. Access Code) + 800-8-631-8000

should i include [Int'l. Access Code] when calling in a landline? or should i just dial 8008630011

optimus22 wrote:
reesemicah wrote:

in thebdo website the custumoer number is --> (Int'l. Access Code) + 800-8-631-8000

should i include [Int'l. Access Code] when calling in a landline? or should i just dial 8008630011

i just directly dialed 8008630011...then you will hear the BDO IVR