Where to find hairdresser for men in district 5 or nearby cities?

hello everyone. I've been trying to search some hairdresser for men in district 5 but seems like I don't have any luck at all. I am looking for someone who can style my hair just like the one on my profile picture but when I asked some of the vietnamese people ( no offense ) that I know but they all have the same advise, " don't got to vietnamese hair salon or you'll be disappointed, better find an expensive one that is worth your money". the thing is where I could find a better hair salon? pls help.

Hi,I don't know if you are still looking for a hairdresser but I have just arrived in HCMC and am from the UK - I believe myself to be an expert and can perform any style on any type of hair - men ladies and kids - I have 21 years experience - if I can be of service or to any of your friends or work collegues please get in touch - I am located at district 1 - kind regards - John.

hey john. where exactly in district 1? how much it would cost?

Hi,I will send you the address details and what I charge when I get back later if that's ok - nice to here from you - John.

Hi John,

Could you also send me that information, I'm looking for somewhere I can have my blonde highlights (+ some lowlights) touched up.

Thanks,
Erin

Hi Erin are you still requiring your hair colouring ? John

@ hairexpat > Please note that free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com, i therefore invite to get registered in the business directory > Hairdressers in Vietnam. Please refrain from proposing your services again on the forum as this is not appropriate.

Thank you for your understanding

Priscilla  :cheers: