Sending money from USA to Bangladesh Bank how?How to retire- get visa?

1.  what smaller city can I live well with $1200.00 us dollars per month?
2.  how easy it for me to send money from usa bank direct to Bangladesh bank, without too much costs?
3.  I am an American citizen wanting to retire in Bangladesh.  how can I get a long term visa?

I am a male  American.  I want to move to Bangladesh and live there as a retirement home. 

1.  can I live there on $1200.00 monthly income? how much would an apartment cost that has running water, plush water toilet, and two rooms and kitchen
2.  how can I get a long term visa?
3.  I am looking for a friend. can you help?
4. my primary language is English, but I can communicate in Russian, Spanish, Korean ,  perhaps I can get a job teaching English.
5.  although I have  usa universities undergraduate and  masters degree in sociology, I have been involved in a small business all my life, not in teaching
6.  if you are interested, please send emails directly to testwebsitesleeanderson[at]gmail.com

leeanderson wrote:

I am a male  American.  I want to move to Bangladesh and live there as a retirement home. 

1.  can I live there on $1200.00 monthly income? how much would an apartment cost that has running water, plush water toilet, and two rooms and kitchen
2.  how can I get a long term visa?
3.  I am looking for a friend. can you help?
4. my primary language is English, but I can communicate in Russian, Spanish, Korean ,  perhaps I can get a job teaching English.
5.  although I have  usa universities undergraduate and  masters degree in sociology, I have been involved in a small business all my life, not in teaching
6.  if you are interested, please send emails directly to testwebsitesleeanderson[at]gmail.com

Try this website for cost of living www.numbeo.com

[Moderated :  :offtopic: ]

Hello leeanderson

Concerning the cost of living try to read the threads in the Cost of Living in Bangladesh section of the forum.

Hope other members will revert back with some answers concerning your other queries.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

yes buddy you can.....we are a couple from dhaka..near gulshan 2.you can contact with us for help and advice.

thanks
niaz