Getting a job on the Working Holiday Visa

Hi All,

I just wanted to know how impossible it would be to get a job whilst on a 1 year working holiday in Paris? I am from Australia, I speak French at an intermediate level and have relevant experience in the fashion industry,

Will I be able to score a proper job or will I not be taken seriously and just have to do hospitality work?

Thanks!

charm3d wrote:

Hi All,

I just wanted to know how impossible it would be to get a job whilst on a 1 year working holiday in Paris? I am from Australia, I speak French at an intermediate level and have relevant experience in the fashion industry,

Will I be able to score a proper job or will I not be taken seriously and just have to do hospitality work?

Thanks!

An Australian passport holder on a working holiday visa in France cannot extend or change the visa type whilst in France. 
   www.travelleronline.com.au

stumpy wrote:
charm3d wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks!

An Australian passport holder on a working holiday visa in France cannot extend or change the visa type whilst in France. 
   travelleronline.com.au

Hi Stump,

Thanks for replying. I am not looking to change my visa type. There is a Working Holiday Agreement between France & Australia for people between ages of 18-30. I am planning to go to Paris and work on this Visa.

I was just wondering how seriously this will be taken by the French in terms of getting a proper job compared to someone who is on a general Work Visa.

Thanks

Hi,

Im the manager of my company. Im photographer

But, what work you want to do in Paris?

Sorry for my english :/

See you

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos and external links not allowed.