New members in Abu Dhabi? who are you?

ya ahlein wrote:

hey everyone, i'm new to uae, less than a month, i'm in abu dhabi, somewhere in khalifa city where my car navigator takes me when i press go home icon:)
i'd like to know more about people here, who share with me my interests, and who don't :)
i'm alone
just alone
completely alone
more alone than loneliness
yeah
alone
alon
alo
al
a
p.s. i think you can tell how bored i am, can't you???? :/

Yeah, you are alone but you have a good sense of humor Sir !:P

thanks Rosemary, my favorite spice ;)
  Gǎnxiè hěnduō :)

ya ahlein wrote:

thanks Rosemary, my favorite spice ;)
  Gǎnxiè hěnduō :)

Nice Pin yin~~

ok i admit i used google translate to write chinese, but google was clueless about "pin yin" :) translation please, anyone?

ya ahlein wrote:

ok i admit i used google translate to write chinese, but google was clueless about "pin yin" :) translation please, anyone?

It is good enough already

Hi,

I am a 28 year old Australian expat working professionally in the aviation industry in Abu Dhabi (not airline cockpit/cabin crew).  I have been here for 3 months and am bored and lonely! 

I have tried a few tactics for meeting people here but only seem to find creeps looking to 'hook up' or cheat on their lady!  What I want is real connections with like-minded people to enrich this grand experience - friends and a partner would be very welcome...

I don't want to offend anyone but I honestly prefer the social company of westerners/europeans here because we have cultural experiences in common and can communicate easily.  I love a relaxed beer or wine and am adventurous - open to any/all new experiences in this city.

If you're not a weirdo and appreciate my message please get in touch!

Welcome on board dhabi2011 ;)

Hi I am joen, staying here for last 5 years but this website very recently. may be missed 5  years.

cheers to all

Welcome on board Joen! :)

hellooo

Hi there, as above. I've been in Dubai on-and-off for a number of years, and have only recently found this forum. This is about my eighth year and 4th contract (which is probably 3 to many). I write (well type) quite a bit and most certainly spend far too much time in front of the computer. People on the forum seem to be fairly friendly here, so thought I may see what's going on.

Anyway, Howdy all

Welcome on Expat.com Bruce P ;)

Hi everyone, I'm Shaif. Been here in Abu Dhabi for a long time now, new on here though! Hoping to expand my social circle!

Nothing more interesting and fun than getting to know more people and making friends! XD

Welcome on board Shaif ;)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Pierre, 23 years old French, I'm coming to Abu Dhabi on February and I'm working in construction :)

Feel free to contact me !

See ya

hellooo anyone around

Hi I am from Mumbai, India.i am new to this site and Abu Dhabi. Came here in Nov 2010. So just got a job.I just love meeting new people so i am trying my best going to places by myself and make new friends.

My email id is [email protected]

Welcome on Expat-blog to our new members.!  :)

I wish you get lot of new contacts on the site.

Good luck.

Hi, i am new to abudhabi.. 48hours old. appreciate if any malaysian active in this forum.... need to ask on driving license procedures...

Hi just joined as I thought it would be great to meet other expats.  Born in NZ but have been living in the UK for the last 10 years and now I am engaged to another Brit who lives in Abu Dhabi.  I think its a great city and I'm looking forward to living here full time.  I'm 45 and will eventually look for work, but in the meantime get to know the city and meet some new friends.  I love the outdoors, people and trying out new things.

Hello everyone :),

@Dr.G> The Malaysian expatriates in Abu Dhabi network page might help you in finding some Malaysian contacts.

Regards

Hello Abu Dhabi,
I have been here around 2 years and I am quite enjoying it...I am systems engineer and I like out doors activities....football, squash, camping, and sometimes shisha :-)

Happy weekend everybody. :)

Hey everybody,

I'm also a new expat (From France). It's my first month.
I hope to meet new people from all over the world in AD ;)

I will organize a meeting soon. If you want to contribute, you can reply to this thread

Or contact me by PM

bye

Hi French touch,
this will be a good idea
A bientot alors

Hi !

I'm new on this site and I would love to hear your story about the expatriation at Abu Dhabi (I'm doing a research about that for my bachelor's degree!)

Thank you everyone !

Welcome on board: aurechasta

hello all member i find a jobs any body help me pls

didar wrote:

hello all member i find a jobs any body help me pls

Man, go to gulf news or any other job website. I am not sure if anybody here can help you around.

good luck

Hello,

didar> you are off-topic here. I will suggest you to start a new discussion!

I am 40 a post graduate  engineer by profession working in
in Abu dhabi for the last 20 years.Looking for friendship.

Hello..i'm glad that i found this site and meet my fellow expat..i'm current here in abu dhabi working in the accounts.. been here for a couple of months now..i'm still adjusting coz the weather is unsual to me..last summer ..ssooooo hot! this winter sooooo cold..:) maybe im not use to it coz back home(Philippines) the weather is soo good..but then.. I LOVE ABU DHABI.. hope to meet new friends here...

looking to become an ex pat in Abu Dhabi in August 2011.  I like to go to the gym and party.  If those are your interests send me a pm and in about a 8 months we can meet and hit the town!

Hey Folks, I am Arun, Indian, Working in UAE,AbuDhabi as a Brand Manager for UB Group. Still single...enjoys long drive, adventure, Clubbing, Cooking etc...

Hi,

I'm Leah and I'm new to this forum. I'd like to meet people who love to hit laze around on the beach, go for coffee or jog and talk...

hit me up!

Leah

Hi Leah,

Welcome to the blog. Well i am arun and i like to go for long drives, go to the beach, partying and lot of talking!

Interested to extend your hand for friedship...let me know

Arun

leah_mann wrote:

Hi,

I'm Leah and I'm new to this forum. I'd like to meet people who love to hit laze around on the beach, go for coffee or jog and talk...

hit me up!

Leah

Hi Dear,

Interested to go for a long drive on coming thursday let me know, asit is a holiday too..Well I am Arun Indian working as a Brand Manager in Abudhabi.

Thanks

ARUN

decent sweetie wrote:

Hi
I am new to this site but not new in Abu Dhabi. I am a matured, professional lady and I just realised that I have been too focused on work and have not make many personal friends other than office colleagues and business acquintances. Be my friends to show me Abu Dhabi?

leah_mann wrote:

Hi,

hit me up!

Leah

Hi Leah, welcome to expat-blog :) you can browse through and introduce yourself in the Abu Dhabi Forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us, take care!

Hey, my name is Mike. Just stopping by to say I'll be there in a week or so.  You can read a little about me in my profile.  I just had one question about the forums.  When they say football, they do mean soccer/futbol and not American football, right?  Also, ther aren't any basketball courts around?  Well, hope to see you folks around sometime when I get there.  Mahaloz.

There's a basketball court in Corniche, on the other side of the road that is...I mean not along the coast where people jog and fish. It's alongside the road that leads back to the city from marina mall.:)

AiNoFaKNKeA wrote:

Hey, my name is Mike. Just stopping by to say I'll be there in a week or so.  You can read a little about me in my profile.  I just had one question about the forums.  When they say football, they do mean soccer/futbol and not American football, right?  Also, ther aren't any basketball courts around?  Well, hope to see you folks around sometime when I get there.  Mahaloz.

Hi Mike and welcome to Expat.com.

When you've a moment, you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members in the Abu Dhabi Forum ;)

Best of luck with the move!!!

Regards,
Haf