FINALLY! Forum for Tangier...

Hi there,

first question for me is:

WHO IS LIVING IN TANGIER?

Are there any englisch speaking expats here?

LetŽs get to know each other!!!

lilo

Hello lilo1008! Welcome on Expat.com and Tangier's forum.
At the moment, there are no members registred on this forum, but it shouldn't take long I suppose :)
Since how long are you living in Tangier and if I may ask, what are your doing there? Tell us a bit more about you, please!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi there!

Welcome to Morocco. I'm not really an expat, but I spent most of my life outside morocco. I'm originally from rabat, and I moved to tangier last october for work.
What brought you here? How are things going for you?

Send me a message if you wanna get in touch :)

Hallo! i'm living in Tangier with my family, what about you?

Yes i am in Tangier, i am from here.

hi ,im south african new in tanger 24yrs intrested making Female friends email me [email protected]

Hi lapin@TANGIER,

Please note that you are not on a dating site. Thank you for your comprehension.

Good job Christine.. Yeah, this shouldn't be a dating website for "easy access moroccan women".

Hey folks,

what lapin@TANGIER didnŽt say is that sheŽs a female, a very sweet person and doesnŽt need any dating at all. ;) SheŽs just looking for female friens, thatŽs all.

so donŽt panic and ask people first before you judge!

Maybe now you can go on and become friends with her, ladies... :)

regards

HI! congratulations for the Forum!

This particular case was just a misunderstanding but i totally agree with Christine, few of the posts i saw like "looking of friends.."(repetitive) or great enthusiastic introduction and love for new friends but after actually contacting them, the same enthusiasm is gone(my own experience, probably they didnt like the idea of same gender contacting them :D) and  this make their intentions suspicious. But i am sure such cases are very small, i myself have made wonderful friends through this platform.

cheers !

Hello people can somebody recomend me cheap places to stay in Tangier and if possible any contacts or addresses of companies where they can hire a native spanish speaker or english speaker? please i Need to find soon a job.
ah, one more question you guys think is safe to travel alone by train from Rabat to Tangier?thanks guys

noe_jbj wrote:

Hello people can somebody recomend me cheap places to stay in Tangier and if possible any contacts or addresses of companies where they can hire a native spanish speaker or english speaker? please i Need to find soon a job.
ah, one more question you guys think is safe to travel alone by train from Rabat to Tangier?thanks guys

Hi Noe_jbj,

There's no problem traveling by train in Morocco, it's really safe.
You might find a job in the new port of Tanger Med. There are a lot of international companies dealing with Spain and Europe but the wages are lower than in Europe.

See U

bonjour

c'est sanaa JEBARI préte à vous aider je suis de tanger

I am from Tangier. Enjoy it :)

Hello all,I love tangier.I meet my soul once i'm roaming in streets of tangier.This nice song is dedicated for all tangier lovers :)   youtube.com/watch?v=ZLfNccs5R-c
ENJOY IT :D

hola folk,I'm gonna be in my beloved tangier this wednesday,anyone wanna catch up,leme know :)

Hi,
nice forum but its kinda slow around here.. well i guess not that much expats living in Tanger hm:)
i'm from Tangier and live in Bab-Barred most of the time now, if anything i can do leme know;

cheers!

hi all am proud for u and every body who loves tangier i would like to meet u at this city tnx for msg me this is my compte facebook:

I'm an English speaker how are ya ?

Hi
How's it going ?

:lol: