Phu Quoc dogs

Can anyone help me please? I need a contact for a breeder of these dogs as I am visiting soon and hope to buy!

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Many thanks,

Linda, Singapore

Best to get them from the island. Dogs in Ho Chi Minh are often from puppy mills - which means inbreeding and poor health with short lives.

Check your home country's dog importation rules. There are several qualified/certified vets in HCM who can provide required shots and do a medical report for your country.

Also read up on preparing a dog for air transportation - even as short as Singapore.

Hi Jaitch,

Thanks for your reply - I would not dream of buying from puppy mills - and I have done all my homework regarding bringing a dog here - I was hoping for a contact on Phu Quoc Island so that I had an address to visit when I go there.

Many thanks again!

Linda  :top:

These dogs love long walks and they are also keen on digging holes with their claws.

Phu Quoc Dogs 1

Phu Quoc Dogs 2

Phu Quoc Dogs 3

There are several breeders - ask them if they have Certificate of Authenticity, or similar, certifying the dog was bred in Phu Quoc.

There are several flights each day between Tan Son Nhat International Airport (IATA: SGN, ICAO: VVTS) and Phu Quoc Island. The flights are around 70 minutes. this means you will need at least a 3-4 day trip to VietNam.

Hi Jaitch,

Many thanks again!

Is there any way I can find any contact details - address, e-mail etc - for any of the dog breeders on Phu Quoc Island?

Linda  :)

did you find a breeder?

Nope.

Nope.