Does anyone know where to buy finches (ie. little birds) from

I am wanting to set up an aviary and am looking for some finches but havent really been able to find any yet. Any ideas?

Hi and welcome to forum lindsayn!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the pets section of Vietnam classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Personally, I find caging animals for the amusement of humans to be abhorrent, especially animals that are capable of flying thousands of miles.

Below are two addresses of bird shops on Puppy Mill Street, where you can buy birds. They are likely unhealthy, hopefully won't give you some respiratory disease and will likely die after a few months.

If you are serious, you could get a Vietnamese person to write on a piece of paper: WHERE CAN I BUY HEALTHY BIRDS.

Then carry it with you. Every so often you will see men riding around with covered cages en route to their meets.

Others sit around drinking coffee with other bird fanciers, particularly in Cho Lon, with their caged birds Tweeting each other.

Show any of the bird men of HCM your paper and hopefully one will write the name of a breeder of healthy birds.

Phuong Bird Shop
388 Le Hong Phong,  Ward 1
Quan 10 TP HCM
Cell:0903 728 080

Xuan Trang Birds Shop
454 Le Hong Phong, Ward 1
Quan 10 TP HCM
Tel: +84-8-3832-2987

I spotted a sjop on Tran Nao street, in An Phu. Can;t say about the health of them as I was riding my bike at the time.
But there are plenty of options around.
Where do you live? Might be able to point some closer to you.