Hello Everyone,

I am new to posting to a blog and I am very excited to finally work towards my dream. I am born and raised in Phoenix Arizona and just came out of a 28 year marriage. I still have two teens, almost cooked, living at home. I've always done what was expected of me and now I want to do what I want to do. My five year plan is to complete my education in editing and learning the Spanish language, become a freelance editor and move to Puerto Rico. It really just comes down to that. I am thrilled there is a blog available just for this next step in my life so thank you for having me.

Lily

Welcome, I'm sure you will find many helpfull posts here.

Hi and welcome!

Whenever you have any specific questions just start anew topic and you'll get answers.

Also, don't expect all of the answers to be sweet and sugary. But you will get honest straight forward opinion and fact by a variety of people from different walks of life who all have their own personal experiences with living in Puerto Rico, both positive and negative. I also wish you the best and I like very much that you have a long term plan and aren't just jumping in blindly..

Welcome!  I agree with GreggK.  You are setting long term goals and researching now to find out about life in PR. 

I wish you all the best on the next part of your journey in life!