Make friend

would like to know some expats in COLOMBO....please drop me a message if you are interested!
Cheers~~

my  name gracia and i want friends

Hi my name's TRAORE I'm living in Côte d'Ivoire

Welcome on Expat-blog MirandaSmile! :) You can also check the Sri Lanka expat network, you can find lots of contacts there and do not hesitate to participate on other threads on the Sri Lanka forum. :)

All the best,
Christine

Hello frnd,:)
Im not a expat. Im a Sri Lankan. but I like to make frndship with expats. I live in Negombo area. If you like to be a frnd mail me. :)

Do you have skype? Let's talk. my email is [email protected] and my skype name id jrobbart

do you have skype? If not you can download it for free and then we can videoconference for free with our computers. My skype name is jrobbart and my email is [email protected]

Hello Miranda! :)

Sean

xx

Hi there..  welcome to expat-blog!

Laura

New myself but welcome all the same.

Hello expats,I am from India and would like to meet up with others to understand culture and way of life here.

Hi and welcome on Expat.com shiv.gov :)

Armand

MirandaSmile wrote:

would like to know some expats in COLOMBO....please drop me a message if you are interested!
Cheers~~

Hi Miranda,

If you still interested let me know as I just got here myself.

take care

Nafese

Hi i am Bappaditya and will be shifting from January next year.

Hi! i am spanih Miranda, if you want to do something let me know.

Tell me the best place to stay in Colombo

Hi Bappaditya, :)

Maybe you should start a new topic on the Colombo forum concerning best places to stay in Colombo. Thank you.

Hello

I arrived a month ago. I am a 22 years old girl looking for friends too. I am working here for s ecurity company.

get in touch

Lea

Hi Leah

I too new to colombo.
why making friends is an issue here? dont we expats have some meet-up planned here? lets meet all
either way drop me a message if anyone interested to meet on weekends, weekdays i m held up in work.

Vikas