Looking for a travel partner

hi to all well i m planing to visit Indonesia again on my way i plan to visit sir Lanka Singapore(going) malaysia theiland china (on coming back) on a month trip and if any one like to join me i can arrange visa so if any one like just mail me Good luck

Hello syed zee

I kindly invite you to place an advert in our section Travel partners in Islamabad so as to better spread the word.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

k u my good man Kenjee i will keep it in my mind thank u once again

hi there. im adnan . im planing to traveling indonesia. can u arrange visa for me??my whatsapp 00923455884316

ok bro well come aboard

adnanattock wrote:

hi there. im adnan . im planing to traveling indonesia. can u arrange visa for me??my whatsapp 00923455884316

If it's legal, you can do it yourself.
If it isn't legal, don't ask about it on this forum.

adnanattock wrote:

You better check at the nearest Indonesian Embassy about the requirements to obtain a visit visa, as Pakistani you will not get a visa on arrival.

happyhour wrote:
adnanattock wrote:

You better check at the nearest Indonesian Embassy about the requirements to obtain a visit visa, as Pakistani you will not get a visa on arrival.

yes brother on Pakistan there is no visa on arrival for Indonesian.and there is no problem in getting visit visa either we r just planning to visit in group so we can have good visit that's all

mas fred wrote:
adnanattock wrote:

If it's legal, you can do it yourself.
If it isn't legal, don't ask about it on this forum.

thank u mas fred hope to have ur guidelines upon arrival too have a nice time

adnanattock wrote:

bro never put ur number on a forum i hope u understand

syed zee wrote:
happyhour wrote:
adnanattock wrote:

yes brother on Pakistan there is no visa on arrival for Indonesian.and there is no problem in getting visit visa either we r just planning to visit in group so we can have good visit that's all

You will need invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia otherwise the application will be turned down

i have visited Indonesia before and i know the rule but thank u any way hope to meet u there

Hi guys how are u alz im hoping that all of u r good and doing great .well dearz im planning to vist Seychelles any one wana join me my whatssapp is 00923370454069

it is island near to south Africa i think so Good luck bro

Thanks bro if you can give me some information about Seychelles about the visa on arival is it easy to get visa on arival?. And is it possible to get extention there

chanmehar wrote:

Thanks bro if you can give me some information about Seychelles about the visa on arival is it easy to get visa on arival?. And is it possible to get extention there

Well bro sorry to inform u that there is no visa on arrival for any country for Pakistani passport from 1 year so u have to apply visa to visit any country by there embassy in Pakistan. beep me if u want to know more information

Well I have spoke with conslet as in Pakistan there is no Seychelles embassy. And I have told there is no visa for Pakistani passport .all Pakistani passport holders get visa on arival.evin I have reed the requirements on Internet and is d same that we get one month visa on arival and it can extend after every three month

chanmehar wrote:

Well I have spoke with conslet as in Pakistan there is no Seychelles embassy. And I have told there is no visa for Pakistani passport .all Pakistani passport holders get visa on arival.evin I have reed the requirements on Internet and is d same that we get one month visa on arival and it can extend after every three month

i know that web site should be updated there r many countries which dot have their embassies in Pakistan.but that not mean that they give us visa on arrival to apply visa for those counties we have to visit third country to get visa.But if u want to try that's up to u.for  Seychelles visa u have to get visa for south Africa and south Africa visa is valid for 6 months. my man never make yourself fool by any agent.My duty as a fellow citizen to inform u about updated visa policy of the world.that i have given u

Dear I talk to conslet my self .they said for Pakistani u get d visa on arival

Irrespective of the nationality of the visitor and his or her family members, there are NO VISA requirements to enter Seychelles. However, the following documents must be shown in order to obtain immigration clearance at the Seychelles International Airport:

1) A passport valid on the date of entry to and exit from Seychelles
2) Return or onward ticket
3) Proof of accommodation; including contact details
4) Sufficient funds for the duration of the stay

Holders of a "Kinderausweis" issued to German minors (up to and including 15 years of age) may enter Seychelles provided that this travel document contains a photo of the minor concerned.

Presentation of all of the above documents will grant you a Visitor's Permit that will be issued upon arrival by the Seychelles Department of Immigration.

The Visitor's Permit is initially valid for the period of visit of up to one month. It can be extended for a period of up to three months from the date of issue and capable of further extensions for successive periods not exceeding three months at a time to a maximum period of twelve months, provided that the person still meets the criteria of a bona fide visitor.

The visitor's permit is issued free of charge for the first three months after which there is a fee of SCR5,000 for extension covering each period of three months or any part thereof.

For all visa exemptions and extensions and other enquiries regarding immigration issues please contact:

Department of Immigration
Independence House
PO Box 430, Victoria
Mahé, Seychelles
Tel: +248 4 29 36 36
Fax: +248 4 22 50 35
Email: [email protected]

chanmehar wrote:

Dear I talk to conslet my self .they said for Pakistani u get d visa on arival

if u say so i m traveling since 2002 and i keep my eye on updates our consulate and even our ministry of interior has not updated their web site. u know Sirlanka is one of those countries who offer us visa on arrival few months ago i had visit there but i apply visa from sirlanka embassy in Islamabad and that day i know that visa on arrival for all countries has been off temporary

Then y d lady from the conslet have told me yesterday that u don't need visa u ll get d visa on arrival.and if I need visa from where ill get the visa and how

Or shell o call to Seychelles immigration office to make sire evin I have spoke a pakistani guy who living in Seychelles and he got the visa on arival few moments ago

Respected Brother i m not saying u r talking bluff u cant not leave Pakistan with out visa that's the truth of Pakistan passport holder Pakistan official terminated that option due to war on terrorism. batter u check with FIA in Islamabad OR TO ANY AIR LINE may be u r right
yes if u have visa of any other country then from there u can visit Seychelles without visa

Yes yesterday after I  after I called to conslet I chaked on internet .and then went to travel egency to make sure and they chack with airlin and told me yes I can flay but to get visa on arival u have to have canform returen tivket sufficient balance canform hotel booking

hotel booking is no issue for that i can help u

Ok let take ur words .if I get d visit visa for dubai .then from dubai can I go to Seychelles without visa and get d visa on arival

yes  off course as i read on net

y every Pakistani want to go to Indonesia

because some pakistani want to move to australlia through SHIP OR BOAT (ILLEGALLY)

thats really very bad

yep i am against it. and secondly Indonesia is just like home for me. and i am not taking any illegal person on my trip inshallah

U carefull with those mu masuk austrlia via indo

and there are many Pakistani who go Indonesia just for marriage also but not only Pakistanis but all nationalities who find Indonesia a easy rout to Australia, but new visa policy is very stricked

some one wise yep just like me said every man's dream is to have American car, house on beach, job in police and an Indonesian wife. but i m not a police man neither i m going Indonesia for marriage,But i know that there r many person who try to reach Australia from Indonesia but not on my watch.But i will thank u all for ur concerned
regards
:thanks:

when r u planning to visit i ask because i want to send a gift to my mother if it is ok with any one of u  she is in mudura but my brother's wife work in Jakarta airport she will collect it from u plz

kasih sayang wrote:

when r u planning to visit i ask because i want to send a gift to my mother if it is ok with any one of u  she is in mudura but my brother's wife work in Jakarta airport she will collect it from u plz

i not promise madam but i will try my best just pray for us when ever my group members will get visa

Hi everybody,

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

we understand and i shell congratulate Expat.com team for keeping eye on every post
:thanks: regards and as a member we should fallow the code of conduct and as for this post i have join by some good response and we r planning to visit Indonesia inshallah on end of December.

congratulation and have a nice trip you guys. Indonesia is a very friendly country. hopfuly u guys enjoy there