Hello, Denmark!

Hi, everyone, my name is Camelia, I am currently living in Romania and I am interested in working in Denmark. Me and my boyfriend (life partner) want to leave Romania (as soon as possible :) ) and we thought we gave it a try in a different society. Any help from you all already living and working there would mean the world to us!

This is my brief introduction to this forum, I will be back with more information about our interests and our desired work areas, but for now I just want to say hello to everybody and please let me know about your own experience in Denmark. I've read a lot about this country and especially about Copenhagen, but I am interested in individual experiences and also in finding out how's the job market now in Denmark.

Thank you, have a great evening!

Camelia

Welcome to Expat.com Camelia !

Have you made your decision ? Will you move to Copenhagen ?

Hello, Julien!

I've heard and read interesting things about Denmark and especially Copenhagen, so we are thinking about scheduling a visit some time next year and see the city for ourselves (even if it will be a quick pick :). I must say we have taken a few other European countries into consideration for our moving-away-venture, but Denmark (Copenhagen, mainly) is still number one in our top :)

Thanks for welcoming me here and I hope we can keep in touch! Let me know if you would like to know anything about Romania :)

Best regards!

Camelia