Rent in Cairo

Can I find rent in Cairo for 1800 EG?

a nice flat for rent in Maadi (Cairo)  with open wiew to nile river price 1800EGP/month
three aircondtions full furntshed

for loung time not less than one year
email: [email protected]

you will found but really not good location
the good flat with a good location start  LE 4000

Yon can find an apartment for that rate almost anywhere in Cairo. What area would you like to live near? I am not in the business of finding others apartments; I just want to help.

how about 3 months only?

Doesnt matter the location for me but what are the process of renting. Should I hire a lawyer or can I use my passport as a proof for renting?

You don't need a lawyer to do anything. You can use your I.D., and most importantly, your money. You can find places that rent for short periods of time. They may still ask for a deposit. If you are subjected to pay the deposit and you are sure that you will leave the apartment, just refrain from paying your final month's payment and tell him to take the deposit's money for the last month... otherwise your deposit may not be "ready" for you when you leave the apartment.

no just with your passport and you can make contrat

I would like information about Collingwood....can You tell me how much is the rent for a house with 2 beduinos and 2 batrooms...The proces for to a Job visa is complicated?

it really depends on the location you are going to stay in
and you don't need a lawyer just the passport