Attractive female companion required

Hi
I am attractive slim professional in Budapest from Friday 30 july until Monday 2 august.
I am in budapest for the f1 and looking for an attractive young lady to show me a good time in return for reimbursement
Hope to hear from you
Greg

Hi Greg, you are welcome on Expat.com but please remember that Expat.com is not a dating site !

This forum is dedicated to expatriates and their adventures in their country of expatriation. You are very welcome to exchange about the way to find a job, a visa, inter-cultural issues and many other expat-oriented stuff ... you can also use the forum to organize Expat.com meetings / events like other people do in many other cities all around the world !

... but if you are looking for a date or new friends, please post in the classifieds > personals.

Thanks for your comprehension,

if you are looking for a date or new friends

Sounds to me like he is looking for a hooker lol  It was the word 'reimbursement' that did it!

Alliecat wrote:

Sounds to me like he is looking for a hooker lol

I reckon so. But working girls are plentiful in Budapest. There are 3-4 hookers regularly occupying the bus stops outside Farkashegy airport, Budakeszi. They are there Monday to Friday, about 10.00-16.00 if the weather is good. I've also seen them on the road to Sopron from Gyor, and in North Budapest. Weird thing is that they are always waving to me AND my wife (AND presumably the kids) as we go past on the way to the shops. Strange!