New business oppertunity starts 2011

Hi,

Im looking for people in Hungary who wan't to start there business. And receive every month money. Our business is active in 23 countries and is starting this year in Hungary.
If you're interested please send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invitation for our presentation which will be hold in Budapest.

Br,
Kim

kimkruders wrote:

..... I'll send you an invitation for our presentation which will be hold in Budapest.

Br,
Kim

Why don't you just post a summary on this web site?

@ Fluffy2560:

Then I would bring down the company. I would therefore like to invite interested people for our presentation that will be hold in Budapest by sending me an e-mail. In ths presentation you'll will know everything about the company and more.

kimkruders wrote:

@ Fluffy2560:

Then I would bring down the company. I would therefore like to invite interested people for our presentation that will be hold in Budapest by sending me an e-mail. In ths presentation you'll will know everything about the company and more.

I'm not interested in the opportunity for myself but I am interested to know if it's a scam. If the business is genuine, it should be solid enough to survive a short summary posted here.

Maybe this is another ACN opportunity. We've had ACN people here previously - a quick search on the Internet gives one the impression this is considered by many to be a MLM/Pyramid scheme reselling telecoms services.

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=49515

ACN has a bad press.

Now where did I put my 10 foot bargepole?.......