Babysitter

So I am desprately looking for a babysitter. I know a lot of people use a live-in maid but I do not have one and I don't want one. I just want someone 1-3x's per month to watch my kids while I go on a date with my husband.

Where the heck do I find someone here? How do I go about searching for one here?

Hi KatieA,
You should also post this in Jordan's Classifieds -> Babysitting.
Good luck
Arlette

it's ok if it male babysitter?

yes male or female... just as long as we (husband and myself) feel okay with the person. Do you know anyone?

hay katie
I know some one in Amman if that would help
lemme know pls
take care

yes all the help i can get would be great...please e-mail me
[email protected]

Why don't you ask one of your neighbors if you can leave your kids ocassionally?  Most neighbors are friendly and if they have kids it can even be a play date.

That is a great idea. We just mmoved to Amman so we are still getting to know our neighbors. So far we have really lucked out with having many kids in our building and having a lot of diversity. Maybe we will try that one day.

Hey Katie, this is a late response but I am interested incase you currently need someone :).

On what Day ussualy u need someone to take care of your Kids ????

If friday then we are avilable (we r not gonna ask you any money) me and my sisters always free on friday,we love Kids,we have Dogs and cats,and my lil sister is great with kids,but fyi only on friday coz friday we are absolutely have nothing to do other than shopping,well we are looking for other activity since we never get any responce from any oragnization eventho we tried to lend our hand for Volunteer work,,so,just hit me up with your reply if you interested :)

Kate29 wrote:

On what Day ussualy u need someone to take care of your Kids ????

If friday then we are avilable (we r not gonna ask you any money) me and my sisters always free on friday,we love Kids,we have Dogs and cats,and my lil sister is great with kids,but fyi only on friday coz friday we are absolutely have nothing to do other than shopping,well we are looking for other activity since we never get any responce from any oragnization eventho we tried to lend our hand for Volunteer work,,so,just hit me up with your reply if you interested :)

kate29 its a big responsibility taking care of kids combined with lot of headache !!! you are very courageous person  :cheers:

Yeah i know,it is a BIG Responsibility taking care of kids
,but anyhow i dont think my good aim will get any result,moreover they wont easily trust strangers here,it is very hard to just even offering Good deeds nowadays,anyway......this post has been due loong time ago,and yeaaahhh,im a courageous person :D