Open Play Football/Soccer at Emperador Stadium at McKinley Hill Taguig

Hey Guys

Who wants to play tomorrow August 2 @ 8PM onwards at Emperador Stadium? It's where the local league play their games.

PM me if you guys are going. Thanks

Do you play football on a regular basis as I'd love to find/join a football team here in Manila

Yeah, tonight 10pm-12mn at Emperador Stadium, then Saturday same sked, then Sunday 330pm til 6pm at FEU Diliman Campus. Come and join us!

I can't make it tonight but might try and come on Saturday. What kind of pitch do you guys play on and what football boots do you wear? I left all my football stuff in China when I left so I'll need to get some new boots. Should I buy full studs or astro turf dimpled football boots?

Thanks
Peter

Both fields are using artificial turf. Both boot types might do for you unless you really want to play competitive during pocket tournaments. I'd go for the multi-purpose all around boot though. See you Saturday bro

Papa Charlie wrote:

Both fields are using artificial turf. Both boot types might do for you unless you really want to play competitive during pocket tournaments. I'd go for the multi-purpose all around boot though. See you Saturday bro

hi. is it for free? im really interested to learn. thanks :)

Where are you guys playing tomorrow and what time

Hoping to play with you by September. Need to save up for some boots though.

:)

Hi Guys

For those who want to have a regular club to play and scrimmage with, UNOFIL FC is in the process of rebuilding the club. Very rich legacy and good character. Check them out and like the FB page below. Right now, the target is to join the Weekend Futbol League (WFL) set to open its Challengers Cup next month.

Everyone is Welcome...Free of Charge!! That's a good thing right? https://www.facebook.com/unofilipinofc

hey are you still playing soccer???