Female Gynecologist in Al-Khobar ??

I have got a job in Khobar and I am coming to KSA with my family  in Mid Aug 2010, my wife is expecting our 4th child in Nov 2010, I heard that most of the gynecologist in KSA are male is it true ? how can I find female gynecologist in Khobar and also do the doctor accept treatment after 6 months of Pregnancy? family health and relaxaction 1st money is no problem.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Should be a few female gyn/obs in the Khobar/Dharhan area.

You might check with Saad Hospital, they are quite modern, have many female doctors (my last orthopedist was female there) and it's a good hospital.

Though...does it really matter?  A qualified doctor is a qualified doctor.

It matters - cannot even have a male nurse enter the room to put up IV therapy and the husband lodges a complaint that the male nurse saw his wife. Poor nurse almost gets his contract terminated. They even go to operating theatre in their abbaya and head cover. Lucky for ID band.

Yeah, but that's for a local.  Automation isn't a local.

Hi Automation and welcome to Expat.com! :)
Yes Saad Hospitals is a very good hospital with very up-to-date medical equipment and very good doctors! and I can confirm that they have female obstetricians as my daughter-in-law (who also worked there btw) gave birth to our grandson there!
To help you get more info, I'll move your topic to Dammam's forum (sorry no Khobar one but it will give more visibility on your message to people in the region).
Cheers
Arlette

Thanks

Will check Saad Hospital,

Regarding its matters or not, yes I am not local but our lifestyle is more or less equal to Saudi culture, my wife doesn't feel relax when she had to face any male in the hospital.

But we don't want to be reason for anybody's job termination. I will be there to automate the situation !!!

Though...does it really matter?  A qualified doctor is a qualified doctor.

It matters--even to many American women (including me). 
Think of it this way: would most men prefer a male or female urologist, assuming both are equally qualified?

most men prefer a male or female urologist, assuming both are equally qualified?

Most men would prefer male...I don't care one way or the other.  A medical professional is a medical professional in my book.

A medical professional IS a medical professional.. but one's comfort with his or her physician is essential.

In such an extremely personal situation, many women prefer women physicians.

MisterStretch,

I respect your thinking, hope you can find the word "Diversity" also in your book.

"DIVERSITY OF HUMOUR BREEDETH TUMOURS"

I do appreciate diversity and accept that other's opinions and beliefs don't need to mirror mine.

I wasn't commenting on yours, I was stating my own.

That's why there is chocolate.  Not everyone likes vanilla.

Thanks MisterStretch

Hi everybody,
I'm a female teacher for foreigners and Arabians. I teach Modern standard and colloquial Arabic lessons one-to-one and group classes,as I have been practiced to teach Arabic for non-speakers.and I have the suitable place and it is equipped for learning very well. I have special programs to teach Arabic in easier way and I have organized a collection of books and work sheets that facilitate to get any language. I can teach Islamic Studies such as Fiqh, Hadith, Tagwid, and Koran for Muslims in both languages for free. only for women and children. If you are interested and live in Dammam or Alkhobar contact me

one_tongue, you are 100% off topic. Please post in the classifieds

Hi,
U can go to ASTOON Hospital.

Hi Mother

If you are advising me then its too late, because I was waiting for the visa since long and during this waiting time God blessed me a baby boy in my hometown, he is now 3 months old.

however thanks

Hi I m married from 6years I have no baby I visit for many drs I want a good gynacologist pls solve my problem

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please post your offer under the Jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Azmatdua , did u find the doctors

Hi mani kandan5

Yes and now my boy is 13 years old.

sorry ! I only read "did u find doctors" not seen you addressed @Azmatdua.

It's just for little smile 😃

Hello everyone,

Wow @Automation, time flies ^^ He's a big boy now.

If you can recommend a professional to Mani Kandan, feel free..

All the best

Bhavna