Part time job

Hi,
I am a web designer and developer .I want to go to Malaysia to receive a degree.But I need a part time job to manage my accommodation and food as my family will not support me.One of my friend who is now living in Malaysia has ensured me to manage a hotel job for me.But I have no interest in hotel job. I want to do part time job in a computer institution as a web designer  or Hardware technician .I am also computer hardware expert .

I want to know , can I find such job in Malaysia as a foreign student ?

Thanks

Working Part-time While Studying In Malaysia
International students are also allowed to work part-time (maximum 20 hours per week during semester breaks or holidays of more than 7 days) while studying full-time in Malaysia, subject to immigration requirements.

http://www.mohe.gov.my/educationmsia/ed … mmigration

I don't think you will be able to easily find anybody who will employ you in the IT field because of the requirements above and there are large financial penalties for breaking immigration rules.

Malaysia is an IT hub and so there are countless Malaysians who are qualified and trained in IT. You would have to network to find this kind of work that is within the guidelines of the gov.

Thanks a lot for your cordiality .

I am grateful to you .