So many questions before moving to Chile - Help out please

Dear all,

I am an expat willing to move to Chile... So may be looking for information for cheaper livings any agency facilitating Temporary resident visa?? like compiling case for Temporary resident visas fulfilling all requirement?? more suitable for me is Periodic Income visa with savings and asserts?? please if someone knows any better agency with reasonable charges do let me know.... I saw so many post of SG....I just write shortcut.... But they are charging way too high and sounds like they are more the professional and without communicating satisfactory they are just insisting that no more communication until I send money and the only proof of sending money is my MoneyGram transfer receipt?? do u think it sounds professional???

Ok I can do it if amount is reasonable but anyone thing that $3500 for visa facilitation is a Justified amount for a couple?? when even u are not sure that you will get TRV???

SO please if some one know any good agency with reasonable rates and with reasonable people who must talk genuine and reasonable and justified.... hope u guys understand!!

Regards

Hello ODAN,

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post in the Chile Forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Regards

Kenjee

I can't help with your Chilean immigration questions. But I do remember your questions from the Ecuador forum.

You have a number of posts in south America forums including this one: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=380418

I hope you prosper and find what you are looking for. I must say though, you don't appear to have any qualifications for teaching English. I would suggest that you not pursue that further as an employment option. I don't think it will be a successful venue for you.

Best wishes for your dreams.

Gardener1

Dear gardener1,

Thanks for your reply.... Actually I am in the process of looking for better option and I consider Ecuador, Czech republic and Chile now... Why I did not select Ecuador because there were some concern and one of them was street crimes and Ecuador does not have much potential in the sense that you do not have much visa free country list.... Actually to be very frank my 1st choice was English speaking countries but it did't work for me.. I couldn't make for it though I get admission in animation diploma in Canada but visa refused.......

Keeping Czech republic on hold that one has to wait 10 years to get citizenship and I don't want that they day I receive my citizenship next day died being older :P hehee and other one is your permanent residency are depending upon the company your form in Czech and it must show that you are earning certain amount of money that govt told so its kind of doubts and ifs in it.....

My most of relatives and sub link live in north America.... so I try for Canada.. but failed... Actually needed change so I decided why not Latin America where u do not need to be wait for immigration while even u are not in country and then rejections.....

Considering Chile as destination the major concern is 1st there are comparatively less crime rate and it gives you more visa free countries so at least I can look for better opportunities at least more flexibly then I can now.. hope u understand my point....

Basically I am designer by profession and while applying from Canada I give English language tests.. so was thinking IELTS result can help finding English teachers job..... it was not to take is as career it was to do it in first months after arrival and not as a career path.... because I do not know how much designers are earning there!!!