Would like to make meet English speaking people

Hello i have just moved here to work for three months, I am a student from the UK and would like to meet people who speak English (I dont speak Czech but, would like to learn!) to go explore the city  bars,cinema, theater, music, ect or to just talk with coffee :D

Hi charlotte.booth,

Welcome on board :)

Maximilien

Hello Charlotte! I will move Prague in August. Would be really nice to meet you, maybe we could gran a coffee or something?:)
Fanny

Hi Fanny,

Yes I would love to grab a coffee with you when you come, that would be nice :)

Charlotte

Yes that would be great! I will send you a message later!:)

Hi Charlotte, if you like a good tea we can go to some good tea-room what are in Prague and have some talk :) have a nice day Petr

Hi all of you!!

I am from Mexico and I will be in Prague this weekend from nov 7th to nov 17th I will be looking for an apartment to rent or share with some one else , cause i will move to Prague by the end of this year, I would like to meet some English speaking people and get some advises about the city , what to do, where to go, coffee shops, bars, etc

If one of you have time during those days would be great to meet for a coffee! :)

Hello Charlotte. My name is Mohamed from Egypt and I will travel on next Friday to Prague and I hope if we can meet if you like

Waiting your reply

Welcome to Prague!