Czech mom from Prague is looking for English speaking friend

Hi!
I am looking for some English speaking moms to chat on the playground, in the park with prams, in café etc... Exchange some experiences. I can learn English from you and teach a bit of Czech (if you are interested).
I have a 7 month old girl. We donŽt mind travelling to surroundings by train or bus.
Please let me know if you are interested and I will write some details about us via email.
I am looking forward to new friends!
Klara

Hello Klara.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Klara,

I am also looking for English speaking moms to socialize with, and would love some help learning Czech!

I have a 13-month old son, and we live in Prague 2, so I have easy access to public transportation, parks and kid-friendly cafes.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in meeting some time.

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

E

Hello Klara and Epeak,

I just recently moved to Prague 2 from Canada! I have a 13 month old son as well! We would love to meet up. We have only been here for about two weeks now and would love to meet some
Other moms kids.

i i m from india, visiting prague.. any friends.. guide in prague?

Hi yogiyaar,

I think a brief introduction could be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hello!

I've just found your post on expat about meeting some english speaking moms in Prague and even though its few years old, i am trying to reply on it :) I have a son (4,5 years old) and a baby daughter (6 months) and we would love to have some english speaking friends here (we are originally from Prague). So if u are interested, we would love you to write us! :)

Zuzka