Accom

This city nevet ever allow single middle age, educated person to live in appropriate villa with acceptable price

Rgds

hehe live by

Hi Cenk Karacaoglu - how can we possibly help you please ?

Thank you Max

i getting mad day by day not for business but can not get social and I left many things behind, now asking it is worth for more income or not?

In anyway, I am looking for small villa now, I can share with with expats or local, not sure if locals allow to sharing, used to live in Singapore and Queensland before, I shared with Aussie, American, African, Asian and Arabs before but I am new in Riyadh, facing a lot of difficulties here, appropriate accom shd match with my budget, small backyard, private kitchen, good satellite system to watch premier, bundesleague, spain and Turkish league also rugby lover,

My office in Olaya and I also do not know anything abt highways here, need a cap for a while then will buy or rent a car just for daily trip to office and carrefour shopping, then I think I will be better and continue with calm mod here,

thanks again

cheers

Wish I can help you but I know nothing about Riyadh.

Regarding the social thing and getting mad day by day, I can only say I feel you man lol

Best of luck, and welcome in Saudi