South African in Singapore

Hi All,

I have just moved to Singapore with my husband, and I'm searching for a condo, budget 3k - 3.5k. The agents seems very illusive and rarely return calls. Also, the adverts on the websites does not seem to exist in reality. If any one has any tips or recommendations it would me much appreciated.

I'm in my late 20's and if any other newbies fancy a drink in town with us, give us a shout.

Kind Regards

Jess

Hi Jess,

Welcome to Singapore!

Im am Robbie I am a kiwi and have been in Singapore now nearly 2 years so have found my way around.

Let me know if you would like to watch the Rugby this weekend its on at 3:30pm on Saturday night the Boks vs the ABS.

We will head to our favourite bar Barrels for a few quiet ales and enjoy the game.

Drop me a line 97254771 and you both would be welcome to join us. Or come to the bar and ask for me the staff will point you out.

Robbie

Barrels
cnr Pasir Panjang and South Bouna Vista Roads
Pasir Panjang Village, Singapore.

Hi Jess,

Nice to meet you. Pls try this singapore.gumtree.com. It is updated the information hour by hour.

Best wishes :D

Hi Jess ,

Welcome to spore ..I hope u n ur hubby is finding it pretty good so far...felt let down to know u were not helped nicely for house hunting...if u still looking for house , can ask me..i can assure u quick help with house hunt along with local sight seeing & local info for u to settle down and decide where u want to stay and plan it....
let e know when u wu b free for a drink or coffee and let talk over it..
Cheers
Mukul
H/p-82334117

Hi there!
I recently just moved from New York to Singapore with my hubby last week. We have found our new place through the broker which my hubby's company provided us. Our budget was the same as yours but unfortunately we went a little bit over :p 

Here's the website of our broker if you're interested
erasingapore.com

:)