Any golfers in Manila?

We have a golf group and we're always looking for other golfers to join us. Mostly weekday games at Villamor, Navy and Camp Aguinaldo and weekends at other courses around Manila. If interested please let me know. Thanks!

Hello ladmsy,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post an ad in the Activities in Manila section as well, it may help your message to get across more effectively.

Hope that your group will grow quickly.

Have a nice day :)

Priscilla

Good morning from Seattle.  Yes, I'll be in the area next week and would like some recommendation on which golf courses plus hotels to stay in.  Thanks.

HI,

I play golf and there is a golf near my place golf clun manilla

Yes when I move there I would love to play

Just landed in Manila yesterday and will be here until the 19th.  I just played the Intramurso golf course today...not very challenging.  Count me in.  Let me know what day your group would like to play.  I don't have a phone in PH so the best way to get a hold of me is via email at [email protected].

Look forward to the met.

Jun

I just arrived yesterday and played Intramuros...easy course.  I have a t-time for 0900 tomorrow if you're interested.

Let me know.  I'm staying at the Bayleaf.  Call the front desk and ask for Jun.

Look forward to 18.

Jun

I will be in the Philippines from October 7, 2014 until November and I am bringing my sticks. I am interested in finding out more about golf in the PI before I get there. Your insight will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary L

Gary,

I recommend you sign up for GolfPH and get a one month pass.  It cost $180 (8k pesos).  its worth it.  You can golf all around Manila for a local rate.  Also, I recommend you play the Intramuros golf course...awesome.  Its short but very difficult.  Also, they have night golf.  i'm currently staying at Bayleaf and I would rate it a 4 star...staff is excellent and the golf course in next to the hotel.  I plan on staying here again in Nov.

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I truly appreciate the feedback! I will follow up on the suggestions and welcome any input.

Thanks again,

Gary

Recommend playing Riviera. One of the most difficult courses in Philippines. In  Cavite, about 1 hour drive.

Anyone have membership at Manila Golf Course?  I would like to play given I live next to it.