Going to Guangzhou for business

Hi.
i go for businesses 1 week to gangzhou.
I would like someone help me see the factorys and translate for me  :cheers:

Hi. I look for help for 1 week in july. I go there for business and need help for translate and find nice place and restaurants.  Email me when your chinese and would like to help.
thanks

Hi, Joost..
My name is William, im a chinese. and im staying now in guangzhou...working as a freelance translator, if you need my help you can reach me at:
email:87108336(at)qq.com

Hey William.  My name is Lebo. I'm a Doctor by profession and my partner is in business. We would like to visit Guangzhou manufacturers for workshop machines,Medical machines and hair .

We would like to get a translator while we are there. We landing in china on the 13th and leaving for south africa on the 23rd.

We would also please  like to get an invitation  from you to visit china as the  Chinese embassy requires that.

Please let me know if you can do us that favour.
Thank you in  advance
Lebo

hi joosef , welcome to china .what kind of factory do you want to visit ?

Yes bro my friend there he can help you and translat..? This is my phone number  008613023620223

sometimes just know how to translate is not enough . knowing the which factory or shopping mull is important .

Hello, Joost, welcome to Guangdong!
I work in lighting business and have the experience to handle customer's order, and visit factory, follow the order and quality control and help to ship the goods to your port, I just help and arrange my customer visit shenzhen led factory last month in June, Where you will come from, I mean you come by air which airline? and what manufactures you would like to visit?
and did you find any hotel and how long you would like to stay in Guangzhou? let me know what can I do for you.
You can send me:
[email protected]

pls feel free to contact me if you need anyhelp.

[email protected]

:D it's looks i am late~

Hi Friend, you can use travel visa, which don't need inviting letter.

Any help contact me: [email protected]
Kevin

Hi kevin 163... im going to guangzhou for business to buy wholesale clothing, can i have your china number? i will be using a pre-paid china sim card upon my arrival.... please reply to me at +639175297370 (phil number) im from the philippines thank you. my flight is tonight.

Hi Friend,

welcome to here Guangzhou! Yes, we can meet and chat . My No. 13632395039

BR,
Kevin

[ Moderated : Please don't flood the forum with your adverts ]

Hello, If you want my help as Chinese translator I can help you. I am living in Guangzhou, can speak Chinese, English and Russian. My phone number is +86 185-2055-6476

Thanks

Hi Lizandr,

Note that this thread had been posted some 6 months back. It might no more be active.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Translator job offers in Guangzhou section, this might help.

Regards,

David.