CRITERIA FOR PRIMARY TEACHER JOB IN Metro Market! Market!,METRO MANILA

I am B.SC,B.Ed graduate major Physics ,Maths.I have two and half year of experience in teaching field as science and maths teacher in Bangalore,India.(taught science from grade 4 to 7)We are moving to Metro Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines(hubby job post in metro manila from Bangalore).Can i get a job as primary school teacher in Metro Manila?.
What are rules and condition for foreigner to work as teacher in that country.?What is the pay scale given to foreign teachers there?( excluding tax).Any benefits given to teacher?( I have 2 year nine month old kid ,last school where i worked in Bangalore ,they gave me day care facility,concession in fees also .I don't want to sit idle at home.I want to continue my career as teacher where ever I go.

I knew a college professor with Masters Degree in English and she only made 22K pesos a month...I believe a primary school teacher makes about 10 to 15K depending where and what school it is...There is a small government pension plan but it may be for Filipinos only...Good luck ..