Need help with finding work or starting a business

Hi everyone

This is my first post here.
I am currently living in London with my Slovak wife.  We are both working as cabin crew but are considering a move back to Slovakia so we can be nearer the wife's family and start a family of our own.  My wife's family is from Kosice.

Yes I could probably fly from London and fly back and forward to Slovakia but its very exhausting, time comsuming and I would be away from wife too much.

I am looking for ideas on where I could find work in Slovakia.
Sadly I only speak English and I dont have any manual skills.

Or, I am considering starting my own business but does anyone have any ideas what could work in slovakia? Or is there anyone else out there is the same situation?  I would love to hear from you and maybe we could form a partnership.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy! Try the Slovakia classifieds > job section.

Good luck!

HOLA, SOLO HABLO ESPAÑOL ME GUSTARIA IR A NITRA PARA EL MEZ DE MARZO MI PAREJA SE ENCUTRA TRABAJANDO ALLI ,Y YO BUSCO TRABAJO EN CUALQUIER SECTOR , SOY PELUQUERA EN PARO, PERO TENGO ESPERICIA COMO AYUNDANTE DE COCINA , CAMARERA DE HOTEL,ME ADAPTO A CUALQUIER TRABAJO AHORA ESTOY HACIENDO UN CURSO DE AUXILIAR DE JARDIN DE INFANCIA, QUIE ME PUEDA AYUDAR SE LO AGRADESERIA ETERNAMENTE UN SALUDO

Hi paquirm!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi jonesa80

Try one of the english speaking telecommunication companies. id ur in BA try ATT IBM DEL HP or in Kosice ATT or T-systems,, they have plenty of jobs and do take in people with limited IT experience but have English skills as there is allot of customer service positions and clients are usually in english speaking countries..

Hola paquirm
Debe tratar Telefónica,
y ¿cómo está tu Inglés? puede comunicarse en Inglés?

posiblemente también puedes encontrarte un trabajo en una de las empresas de telecomunicaciones

Hello Jose Bossi, this is an anglophone forum, you should post in English.

You also have the Hispanic version of the site.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)