Looking for Nihonggo Tutor

Hi!
Ironic as it sounds, I am Japanese, but I grew up in different places and studied in Japan til I was Grade 2.
I speak conversational Nihonggo but lack vocabulary and sentence construction.
My work demands more interaction with Japanese clients, and I need to brush up my Nihonggo.

If you may recommend me one please do. I have tried enrolling in Nihongo Center Foundation but they are still filling up the slots for Business Nihonggo Conversation.

I can read Katakana and Hiragana and I understand most conversation,but I shy away when it is formal.

Hi!! I can help you with some Japanese!  I am trying to look for Japanese people living in Philippines.  Hope I can get to know you!  Im Kwazi and I am living in Japan now!  I'm 24 year old girl, and half-Filipino, quarter Japanese.  Lets do some language exchange :)

Hi, Ryoko, I'm Japanese too! And I also looking for English tutor and Tagalog tutor now!!
Fortunately, I live in taguig city that's close to your city !!
I can help you and can you help me speak english???
I like teaching  Japanese language to foreigner because I want them to know about all Japan !!
If you can contact me , don't hesitate send message to me :)
thank you!

hi saaya...
i read your your message and youre looking for a tagalog tutor.
i would like to apply as your tagalog tutor if dont have one yet.
i live in manila and i have tutee in makati. it is a face to face lesson.

you can reach me through my email add [email protected]

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a tagalog tutor or those willing to offer courses to post in the Manila classes classifieds section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed