New to the forum

Hiya my name is Linda and I am about to return to the U.K after spending three amazing months in Hammamet.Now I have to work like crazy as I am planning to return and remain permanently (insh-allah). I am soooo glad I have found this site as others appear 'klicky' and patronising.

Hola Linda! (your name means pretty in spanish just to let you know jaja)
omg 3 months im jelous!
i just came back from spending 10 days in port el kantanoui, i flew from manchester. I fell in love with Tunisia, and i too am looking to go back out there VERY soon. But permanently!
Give me a bell if you need any help or have any questions or anything, i know i have many!

Good luck :D

Johannah

Hi Linda

I am considering moving to Tunisia myself and I wonder if you have now moved to Hammamet as you posted this some time ago! It would be nice to discuss your experiences, whether or not you have finally made the move...

Best wishes

Sue

Hello Sue and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you start a new thread on the Tunisia forum?

This may be useful to you,
Harmonie.:)

hi there johannah and linda :)
im riadh from tunis and i work in sousse and hammamet as well and i will be glad to show some help if u need it and welcome to tunisia  specialy this year after the revolution we need you so much our dear tourists ! have a nice time  salam