Go Connecticut Huskies!!!!

My alma mater, and beloved Connecticut Huskies will be playing for an unprecedented 4th National Championship in the last 15 years tomorrow morning. I highly highly highly doubt there are any Uconn fans on here, let alone college basketball fans, but in the event that there are, I will be watching the game live with another  alumni. If anyone on here is interested in seeing the game, just send me a PM and I'll let you know of our location tomorrow morning.

Go Uconn!!!!

You assume wrong lived in Bolton on the way to Storrs for 13 years.  Big time men's and women's fan
Just retired to Nha Trang.  We have a bar that has every sporting event in the world but I will have to miss the game.  I am a tennis player and tomorrow AM is of off my regular matches.  I play with Vietnamese who really do not care  :-)
Would be fantastic if men and women have repeat.  No other school has done and if they both win their record of two times will maybe never be broken.  But they said that about Lou Gearig. 
Enjoy the game
Lloyd Bedik
NhaTrang

Lloyd, glad to see another fan on here. I graduated in '04 when both the women and men's won it all. Celebrated with Emeka Okafor and Ben Gordon that year. One of the fondest memories of my life, along with '99 and that magical run in 2011 with Kemba. Hoping to add 2014 to this list.

Will be rooting on your behalf tomorrow while you play tennis. Us Huskies' fans will always bleed blue.

UConn has a good program, not sure how you won the NC after your loss to Louisville by 30+ earlier in the season lol