Hello everyone

My name is Analyn,  I  live in Alexandrou Polis, Greece. I would like to meet friends in Athens specially filipino or other nationality.

Thanks everyone! :cheers:

hi dear analyn,iam in thessaloniki,if you are interested to meet my email is:
i wish you a wonderful day

Hi Analyn,

I am Maria and I am a Filipina(Philippines) currently in Dubai but planning to live in Greece. I wanted to know if there is any way someone can help me know about the process as I have Greek significant other whom I've known for long and would like to move and work in the country, I don't know how the visa or working permit goes. I do not want to marry as I am still in the verge of career first although I wanted to be together, is there anyone who can assist, any ideas, suggestions?

Work experience: if this may help, I am a nurse in my country, worked a few years as a nurse and caregiver. Now working in Hospitality Hotel industry as Assistant Recreation manager (good with activities specially with kids as I have work long time as Kids Supervisor for kids clubs) can be au pair or babysitter, knows how to dance as I did some performing professional dancing in events as extra jobs in Philippines.

Thank you it is my first time here in the site and I'm not quiet sure if I'm doing the right thing :)

All your suggestion and ideas are all welcome.

Hi Shaulita09 > you might not get any reply on this thread as it is inactive since 2014. You can start a new one on the Athens forum. Good luck