Looking to make friends around my age (22) in Athens

Hi everyone

I moved to Athens May to live with my Greek boyfriend. I met 2 English girls and one stole 500 Euros from me and the other split with her Greek bf so she's travelling all over the place now... so those didn't really work out very well.

I'm looking to try and make some new friends around my age (22). Between 20-30. I live in Kallithea and I don't work at the moment I just take care of the apartment and I'm studying a TEFL.

sEND ME A MESSAGE OR YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. I'm on as - Joanne Emma Jackson

Hey,

I just moved here a week ago, and am still looking for work so would have time to go for a coffee or drinks whenever! I'm staying in Halandri at the moment, but as long as the metro is running its easy for me to come downtown. Let me know on here, or email me at [email protected].

Janita

Hi Joanne,
I am moving to Athens on Friday. Would love to meet some people as I will be working as a nanny and don't imagine that will be the best way to make friends! Stink about your money being stolen! Sounds like my first week in London....
Anyway let me know if you still looking to make conatcts :)

Hi I moved here last week and also looking to meet friends! I love meeting new people and am super friendly :) I came here to nanny and loving it so far! If you fancy coffe some time let me know! I am free evenings and weekends!
Take care
Jenna

Hi, I've just got here too and it would be great to get to know some people here. I'm living in south athens but its pretty easy to get most places (from what i've vaguely worked out!) and would love to meet up for some drinks or coffees sometime,
evenings and weekends are good for me,
:)

Hi Holl.. add me on facebook

facebook.com/joanne.e.jackson