I like country musics but I is very difficult to understand the letter

and wail is a verb here, saying he likes to hear the jukebox blast that music.

What is written on the license plate?

mugtech wrote:

and wail is a verb here, saying he likes to hear the jukebox blast that music.

Here, in Brazil, this kind of music has a regional accent. Can I understand that  "jukebox wail" is like the machine bring this kind of feeling????

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wail?s=t
Here is a pretty good definition for wail.

Adauyo wrote:

It reads USUTE. I have no idea the meaning. :)

jakejas wrote:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wail?s=t
Here is a pretty good definition for wail.

Thank you, It is a very good dictionary. I will use it.

usmc_mv wrote:
Adauyo wrote:

It reads USUTE. I have no idea the meaning. :)

I thought that was it but I couldnŽt understand.
In Brasil, old cars with 80% of original pieces have a special license plate. Are collector cars
Maybe is the same.

Wow, I can imagine the process to get one of those plates in Brazil. The car would be scrapped probably by the time you filled out the 2,000 forms. :D

Yes, we have collectors plates here too. All vehicles are licensed in the respective state, and each state has unique and colorful license plates too. (customization available for a fee.)

Matt-

usmc_mv wrote:

Wow, I can imagine the process to get one of those plates in Brazil. The car would be scrapped probably by the time you filled out the 2,000 forms. :D

Yes, we have collectors plates here too. All vehicles are licensed in the respective state, and each state has unique and colorful license plates too. (customization available for a fee.)

Matt-

Matt, I will not refute your indignation with our burocracy, it really exists an makes our life very confused.
But I live in São Paulo Downtown and in my district there is a lot of stores that sell cars for collectors with the black plate.

I donŽt know how they do it.?????  :/

I would like to hear a real country music. Who is the singer that better leads this gender?

In my personal opinion -

Alan Jackson
George Straight

There's some "sub-genres" too, such as Western swing, Bluegrass, Outlaw, etc...
I'll throw some of the legends out there:
- Hank Williams
- Hank Williams Junior
- Waylon Jennings
- Willie Nelson
- David Alan Coe
- Charlie Daniels

usmc_mv wrote:

In my personal opinion -

Alan Jackson
George Straight

I'll listen Matt

Merle Haggerd

Good indication. I liked Merle Haggard -- Are The Good Times Really Over

Adauto wrote:

"Okie From Muscogee" would give you some good info about the politics of drugs and alcohol in Oklahoma and the USA.

Very good indication. Thank you.

Speaking of good country music and Oklahoma, you can't leave out my favorite: Garth Brooks!!!

I liked Friends In Low Places. I will hear more.

This is country music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfXTCmWeNYo

Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson live in concert.

Adauto wrote:

You might want to check out a song by Pure Prairie League in the 1970's called  "I'll Fix Your Flat tire, Merle" about Merle Haggard.  They take the liberty of pronouncing "oil" so it rhymes with Merle, but otherwise should be understandable and fun.  Pure Prairie League played a free concert here in Bethlehem, PA last May at Levitt Pavilion.

mugtech wrote:
Adauto wrote:

You might want to check out a song by Pure Prairie League in the 1970's called  "I'll Fix Your Flat tire, Merle" about Merle Haggard.  They take the liberty of pronouncing "oil" so it rhymes with Merle, but otherwise should be understandable and fun.  Pure Prairie League played a free concert here in Bethlehem, PA last May at Levitt Pavilion.

I checked and it is interisting how many vídeos are in YouTube, most of them making funny versions. I liked it.

Adauto wrote:
mugtech wrote:
Adauto wrote:

I checked and it is interisting how many vídeos are in YouTube, most of them making funny versions. I liked it.

Adauto, there are versions of my secret lover Luan Santana as well. NORMAL.

usmc_mv wrote:
Adauto wrote:
mugtech wrote:

Adauto, there are versions of my secret lover Luan Santana as well. NORMAL.

Matt, I saw but it is funny.

Hi and thanks for the words, very difficult to find on the net !

I wonder if urban dictionary will help. urbandictionary.com