English Conversation ::: (Female + Native )Only ;)

Hello Girlz ...

Im a girl from Almohandsin near to Zamalik and I need help to practice english language with a female native speaker .. After knowing each other we can hang out in different places  I know many interesting  places in Cairo and we can attend events together .. We will be friends .. And im sure we will spend great time ..  I can teach you Arabic if you like so we will convert all this to language exchange :D .. Anyway I can pay ( 100 LE ) per/  hour and half ... three times or less per week and we will meet in a public places and not expensive.. Im gonna offer you the tea or coffee ..
Im free on Saturdays from 10 am to 5 pm and from 10 am to 3 pm on (Monday- Wednesday- Thursday)..

Please read my request carefully >>>> Female Native Speaker only ...

Thank you :)

Hi Dollysh,

Welcome to Expat.com :happy:

I suggest you post an advert in the Language Exchange in Cairo section pls

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you for your reply ..
And i hope to find someone soon..

:)

Hi Dollys,

Why don't you try to go to the American University in Cairo, they have conversation course. Their main office is in Falaki Tahrir in the front of mogamma, ther is also a branch in zamalek infront of the maraashly church were I am currently studying to that school.

Best Regards,
  Mary

I've joined them before ( Falaki / Tahrir campus ) , but I'm not satisfied with the result ..
And now I'm with the British Council .. Its quit better than the AUC but i like to engage with natural conversation...

But i appreciate your reply its really useful for everyone...

Thank you

Hi there!

I will be moving to Cairo in 2 weeks, so if you are still looking for someone to talk to, I'd be happy to help.

If you want you can message me and maybe we could Skype until then?

Let me know... :)

Megan

I received couple of messages, its really wonderful an really I appreciate  that...
But yes , interesting..  if there is a chance to meet each other and have a good english conversation it will be great ..  Please let me know when you arrive to Cairo . ..

Cheers :):)

Also i wanna ad something:

On behalf of couch surfing the website and the Egyptian group. We do exchange languages and cultures as well. I am the admin of the group among with a very active team and would like to have a glimpse over our events and activities. am gonna inbox you with needed information and hope we can help u (Y)