Clothes to bring for bogota climate

Hello everyone,

Can you please guide me what clothes to bring while coming to Bogota. I also need the same info for my wife as well.

thanks abhishek

Where are you from? That will help determine what you need. Bogotá is a subtropical mountain climate and is the third highest capital in South America in elevation. I suggest you prepare yourself for the oxygen situation. The average temperature is 19-20C year round. In my opinion it is the greatest place to live in terms of weather. Oxygen not so much :D

Hi, are you talking about the air contamination due to low M.O.T. standard's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altitude_sickness

If your coming to Bogota prep for light jackets and sweaters as temps fluctuate. Not many people wear shorts but mainly a casual/dressy lifestyle. Just about everywhere else it's warm. Bring a scarf too as air quality in the city is not the greatest.

Hi i am from india , and coming from northern part of india but climiate is very cold in north part of india in winters so should i carry which are very warm or clothes which can sail me through if weather is around 15-17 c

A bit of everything, it's a mix of hot, warm and freezing most days! (I'm from England and find it similar to home...)

It is pretty warm down there.........

What do you do there? Just travelling only?