27 years looking for my dad..and still looking po

it's been 27 years since my dad left us...i was 3 years old that time when he leave the country (philippines)I just wanted to look for him and know if he's still alive or not.....i know it's hard to start all over again but...we already forgive him...if that's the reason why ayaw nyang umuwi... may sarili na syang family un ung huling balita ko...pero di po kumpleto pagkatao namin magkakapatid...di po ako tumitigil sa paghanap sa kanya...hope my makatulong po sa akin dito na kapwa pinoy..

Armando P.Viernes po name ng father ko...napoli, bologna...

salamat po ng marami..here's my email add. [email protected]

Hi eycee,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

How can we help you? Can you please ask your questions in English so that everyone can understand and help you?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

oh sorry about that..

it's been 27 years since my dad left us...i was 3 years old that time when he leave the country (philippines)I just wanted to look for him and know if he's still alive or not..... all i want to know where is he now. last i heard of him is he's in naples Italy..but that was 10 years ago..

his name is Armando P. Viernes.

Thanks...

Hi eycee,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

To help you in your research, i invite you to create an  ad in the Missing people in Naples section. It will certainly help you. :)

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

thanks so much for the tips...nice day ahead ma'am
:)