Anyone looking for a private Thai teacher to teach basic Thai?

Hi, my name is Areeya. I'm 26 years old and I lived in the US for a year and just moved back to Bangkok.
I was born and live in Bangkok. I graduated a Bachelor's Degree from Assumption University in Arts - Business English. I'm fluent in English. My previous job before I moved to the US was a Customer Service Officer (also a Teacher Assistant) at an English school for children.

I just moved back from the US at the beginning of this month and I want to start my career in Bangkok again as a freelancer. I work part time for an English camp as a translator and now I'm interested in teaching a private Thai lesson to foreigners, like we can go sit somewhere at the food court, Mc Donald's, Starbucks, or anywhere you are convenient to go, but not inside your accommodation.
I had an experience in teaching Thai to one American man. The way we are going to learn is we are going to get to know some Thai basic vocabulary and then practice by speaking those words in the conversation.
I am a friendly, funny, easy-going, and talkative person. We can go hangout somewhere and do some activities and I will keep repeating some Thai vocabulary and sentences that we do to not get bored sitting on the chairs somewhere in the food court.

We can start from a couple hours for free and if you feel like I am the right person for you, we can talk about it for further lesson. The price is very cheap, since I've done it as a real job before, only 300 baht per hour.

You can contact me by Private Message.
Thank you so much.

Hi Areeya,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to post an advert in the section language classes in Bangkok. This might surely help.

Thank you and best of luck.

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I did already :-)
But thank you so much, Hasnaa

Give me ur mailid or number .we are intrested to learn thai basics

Hi, My husband and I would be interested in having some basic lessons in Thai.  We are staying in Soi 7, so it would be nice if we could meet there - our apartment has a cafe downstairs, so we could have a coffee there, or if you feel comfortable with us, we can have coffee in our apartment - whatever you prefer.  It does depend on price though.  One and a half hours 2-3 times a week would be good. Please email me your details and prices, so we can arrange something if you're interested.
Thanks. Kerrie