New football group

Hey Guys,

Moved to HCMC to work for a liquor brand. I do trade marketing and sales.

Looking at forming a new group for football where we probably play 2-3 times a week, 5-6 a side max. Once on the weekends and twice during the week - post 6pm when everyone is done with work.

All levels of players accepted, just looking at having an open group where we can play and then probably get a couple beers after on the weekends. Probably meet at a central location and head out.

Reply on this post or PM me if anyone is interested and we can get the group going ASAP.

Regards
Roh

I'm down

contact me to make a match, here my phone number 0908354460

i have football team, we play soccer 3 times a week, if u wanna join with us contact me, i'm living in district 2

I would like to play football, could I know the times and location?

we play every day at 6pm. district 2 hcm city. if u want to join with us just call me.

let me know when you have enough players! my religion is football!

do you want to make an match with my team ? we r in district 2. where are you ? if u want, plz contact me as soon as possible.
regard

here my FB: facebook.com/bobby.nguyen.5?ref=tn_tnmn

Where to gather n watch epl in d1 n 3

Hey guys anyone up for a game this weekend? PM me your numbers. I will make a football group text and send it out to you'll. Cheers

[Moderated: pls send details in private]

Hi guys, Just wondering if u guys still need someone to join. I'm of course seeking for a team for friendship & couple of beers at wk
I'll be touching on Saigon in Jan 2014. So drop me an email
Cheers

I like to join your team. pls mail me [email protected]

Great!
After game drinking some beer... Can i join?

Futbol or American  football?  :/

Hi footballers,

Anyone can join playing 8 a side in Trung Son pitch ( near Phu My Hung, D1, D4 and D7) every Wed evening? The pitch is quite good and members amicable
Let me know by text to +84 914 293 836 or email: [email protected]