Basic Utility Costs in Singapore 3 bed condo . Any Clues Please

We are probably moving to Singapore (just trying to work the numbers out) Anyone out there with a three bed condo who could advise on monthly, electric, gas, water, internet, telephone. I know of Numbeo, but looking at my own city (Shanghai) its way out on a lot of things

We will have 8,000SGD a month to live on after tax and rent, does this sound liveable for a family of four

Hi robbo64!

Have you tried posting an advert in the Singapore housing section?
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Public utilities (incl. gas, water, power, garbage) for a three bedder can cost S$100-500/month, mainly depending on your use of aircon.
Internet costs S$20-100/month, residential phone S$5/month plus your usage, handphone S$20-80/month plus usage.
The average household income is around S$5000/month and many families live on less. It all depends on your spending choices.

I hope you entered your prices for Shanghai into Numbeo, to improve the data base, just as I did for Singapore.

What beppi stated is quite true. For utilities it will cost around 200 a month without much air con. For internet it would be around 40 and this comes with free house phone. For hand phone , mostly it's a contract for 2 years with a telco, post paid , cost is also 40 and you get to buy a hp cheap from them. You will get 100 min free out going and 2 gig of 4 g network.  If your kids are in school, it might be expansive but you get good schooling. Mandarin is a language thought in the schools.
Food, depends on your race, you say coming from china so you might be Chinese, food then would be very reasonable, a meal in a hawker center for 4 will normally be less the 20 $ . Cooking at home of course would be cheaper. You need more info just ask.

hi i'm thinking to come to singapore for permanent residence. is it  easy. now i'm in dubai for 5 years working as telecom technicion
can somebody advice . i will be greatfull

A lot has been said on this and other forums about Singapore permanent residence. I encourage you to use the search function and read that. If you then still have specific questions, please come back and post them here - we're happy to answer to the best of our knowledge!
In short: Permanent Residence is available to those who lived and worked here ( with a good salary) for at least three years and also have something to offer that Singapore needs. It is currently very difficult for ethnic Indians to become PR, die to too many abusers in the past.

It is good that you need not pay rent from your pocket because renting a 3 bedroom condo near the city could easily cost 5000 to 8000 SGD.  Your family can live quite comfortably with a monthly budget of 8000SGD.