I'm looking for contacts

Not sure if tis is the right place to look but here goes. I'm looking for contacts or information on finding outlets or individuals who ate looking for various antiques. I am look to export from the UK to shops and/or individuals. Please contact me for further information.
Mark

Hi,
Please email me some informations about your business.
I have a international restaurant and club in Zhuhai China next to Macau.
Cheers
DTW

Hi

Thank you for your reply. My business is buying and selling vintage/ antique furniture, clothes, Jewllery and watches. What I am trying to do is establish a contact/partnership in China that is looking to sell English antiques / vintage furniture and various other antiques and vintage items? There are a lot of Chinise people that are visiting UK auctions over the last 18 months for these items. If I can gain some contacts who as clients looking for these items.

Look forward to chatting soon.

Mark

How about putting your items for sale on sites such as AliExpress (which is for retail sales) or TaoBao (which is the Chinese rip-off of eBay).
With over 560 million internet users in China and a 20% growth rate; the internet is where you should be selling your antiques.
China isn't rural England with rolling country-sides dotted with ruined keeps, quaint antique shops and B&Bs. It's either a very basic village with a tiny open air roadside market a la mid-evil Europe or a soaring metropolis that makes London look like an abondoned dog.
The internet is the way to go... as well using sites such as AliExpress and TaoBao will yield you the kind of contacts you are so timidly seeking on a forum.

Kris...

Hi Kris

Great infromation and much appreciated.

I am looking for help with advertising and selling to the Chinese public. I have tried sites such as Taobao but unable to link a paypal account from overseas . Anyone know of other well known sites that I may benefit from?

Thanks

Have you tried AliExpress?
Other than that.. Might I suggest finding Chinese ex-pat in the UK to help you do searches in Chinese?