Studies

Hi guys i am Allan from Kenya, i am planning to come study in Norway. I would like to make new friends and even get a norwegian girlfriend,so anyone interested please contact me. Thank you

Hi Allan !

Welcome to the forum.
Please note that Expat.com is not a dating website though.

Thanks
Armand

Hello, which city in norway is easier to live in terms of low price in accommodation, easy to get job skill and unskil, to live as a foreigner,there whether condition and not too disturb by immigration.

I'm not sure there is such a thing as low price accommodation in Norway now. The smaller towns will tend to be cheaper. Getting a job in not easy, and is almost impossible without speaking Norwegian.

what is economic situation in Norway

And which are these small towns?

what are the small town and can someone get some small job to do there just to manage.

Pretty much anywhere outside of Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen or Trondheim could be classed as a town. Wherever you are, you will need to be able to speak Norwegian to get a job.

The economy is doing pretty well, although Dutch disease seems to be becoming a problem. Unemployment is low although is beginning to rise. The housing market is also overheating fuelled by cheap debt and a lack of a housing policy. This has made owning and renting in Norway incredibly expensive.

l had that most of norwagians can speak english even to transact business. It's possible for me to come to norway using one mouth visitor visa to work.

They can speak English, but they generally don't want to have to speak it. If you apply for a job and are up against someone who can speak Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language) then they will get the job rather than you. This is particularly true if it is a job where you will have to deal with customers. Given that there is so much competition for jobs, not speaking Norwegian is a major disadvantage.

Can i use a visitor visa to get a job before getting a work permit. how a about there whether condition over there.

You can check at www.udi.no for information about visas. My guess is that you can't come here on a visitor visa and then apply for a work permit. I think it's quite difficult to get a visa these days.

The weather varies quite a bit across the country. The west and north are generally wet and windy. In the east and in the mountainous areas temperatures can get much lower in the winter and there can be quite a lot of snow. The days are long in the summer and short in the winter. In the far north there is no daylight in the winter at all.

Thank you for advice. please is there any work I can do without work permit? I mean which does not involve work permit.

Thank you for your advise. is there any work I can do that does not require work permit?

No, you will need a work permit in order to work in Norway. Norway is not a cash-based economy, so working illegally would be very difficult.