Learning Norsk !!

Starting next month, I'm planning to take up a short course to learn Norsk. As of now, I'm xtremely novice in the language. Would anyone like to recommend a tutor or any specific classes?

Also, if anyone is interested to teach Norsk in exchange of learning any Indian languages from me...I'm open to this idea !!

(Possible only in evening hours..)

Rosenhoff Skole in Oslo is really good.

vingori wrote:

Starting next month, I'm planning to take up a short course to learn Norsk. As of now, I'm xtremely novice in the language. Would anyone like to recommend a tutor or any specific classes?

Also, if anyone is interested to teach Norsk in exchange of learning any Indian languages from me...I'm open to this idea !!

(Possible only in evening hours..)

I tried Linguaphone,its really good,i learned Norsk in 6 months by this method,lykke til,

Mvh Chris

try this website it's a great start and you do what you want when you want and its free to start but to advance you have to pay!

web address -byki.com

just click on Norwegian then download

Appreciate all Ideas !!

My experience so far as been - Using eBooks & eTutorials is certainly a good start but needs a lot of self motivation :) and I've been a real goose-bump on this aspect but I guess its high time to take an initiative.

Hopefully soon my posts may have some text in Norsk !!

cheers !!

Hi! I am new here. I found this website by searching filipinos in norway via google. I am trying to see if there are people who are interested in learning norwegian. It is very important for those people who are planning to go to Norway for work or to be with relatives who are already in Norway. We offer a full course on teaching Filipinos in reading, writing, and speaking Norwegian. Please let me know if anyone is interested. We are located in CEBU. The teacher is Norwegian. We will provide all the books and the materials as well as the Certificate of Completion.

For more inquiries, please contact us via email: [email protected]

please put in expat-blog on the subject title smile

thank you and have a great day

Heres is a video that i KNOW can help u with ur norsk!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhxT_4I … e=youtu.be