Planning to move and work in copenhagen

We are Dominic and Joy, husband and wife. I am a filipino born in manila and my husband is italian born in a city  near Chicago. We are actually residing and working in Italy and  planning to move to Copenhagen approximately for a 2 year  stay around early next year (Jan./March 2014)  before moving definitely to Switzerland.
We would like to gather as much information and tips from people already residing in Copenhagen based on  your personal experiences such as: best  areas of the city to find work and live in, suggestions of finding an apartment for rent and the best way to job search.
We both have a college degree but we are looking for basic jobs.
Likewise we  would like to share information ,tips and personal experience of the countries we lived in (United States, Philippines,Israel, Italy and Switzerland.     
We will be waiting for your personal contacts. Greetings to everybody on the forum.

Hi Dominic and Joy,

I suggest you to go through the Life in Denmark guide, where you might get more information about how to prepare your move. :)

Please feel free to read some topics on the Copenhagen forum, this might help you to find out some more hints. ;)

Thank you,

David.

David,I really appreciate your taking the time to help me with my questions!!!Thank you!